Shipping Procedures To Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, Revised: 05/04/2021:
CCS revises current shipping procedures as changes become available to stay ahead of today's global changing demands. CCS Miami and CCS Haiti are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our personnel and your cargo. At this time, CCS Miami is not accepting visitors to our facility nor office. All cargo must arrive packaged for EXPORT to CCS Miami. When shopping online state in the remark section that your cargo is for EXPORT, this will automatically advise them to send the necessary documentation on the outside of your cargo. CCS Miami and CCS Haiti do not open cargo to search for documentation, nor verify that cargo is in working order.
Documents needed for Export are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice, dated, with an invoice number per Haiti Customs.
- Consignee full information, name, address, email, and telephone number per Haiti Customs.
- Packing List by item, if used, each used item must be described as Used and given a face value, per Haiti Customs.
Dangerous Goods: Hazardous Cargo must arrive at our warehouses with an MSDS - Material Safety Data Sheet, per OSHA regulations in the US. Hazardous Cargo is subject to an IMO documentation fee, plus a liner hazmat fee to be paid by you.
Some everyday products, like electronic cigarettes and aerosol spray starch, can be dangerous when transported on an aircraft and or containers overseas. Changes in temperature or pressure can cause some items to leak, generate toxic fumes or start a fire. Carriage of prohibited items may result in fines or in certain cases imprisonment. By using this service, you agree and ensure that there are no forbidden hazardous materials in your cargo undeclared like Lithium batteries, Explosives, Aerosol, Flammables, Oxidizers, Toxins, Radioactive, Corrosives, E-cigarettes, Spa products, beauty supplies, paint, acetone, bonding, adhesives of any kind liquid in a bottle of any kind that may be hazardous
Used and Returns: Under Uniform Commercial Code section 2-316, an as-is sold clause releases the seller from responsibility for the quality of the item for sale. CCS Miami and CCS Haiti do not open cargo to verify that the cargo is in working order. CCS Miami and CCS Haiti will not be held liable for used as-in condition sales, or any content inside thereof.
Returns to Shipper/Seller: are subject to additional shipping costs paid by you at destination heading Northbound.
Votre nom/Your name/Consignee Name
7700 NW 79 PLACE, BAY 16 CCS, MEDLEY, FL 33166
Full Truck Load Deliveries must be scheduled prior to arrival Call: 305-552-5212
Please allow 7-10 Haiti Customs business days, excluding Sundays, holidays, and country shutdowns for your cargo to be cleared and or delivered to your door for an additional fee. All cargo is subject to destination fees.
- If you are shipping to a Business in Haiti, the business must have an active Quitas (Corporate Taxes Paid)
- If you are shipping to an Individual, the individual must have a Matricul Fiscal ( Haitian ID) and a Valid Haitian Driver license with a NIF number (our equivalent to a Social Security)
- If you are shipping to a franchise, you will need to verify franchise status. Send an email to Alexandrine Nelson-Chatelain to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Carl Lafortune to: email@example.com
- CCS Haiti Commercial: Jean Denis Dely - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCS Haiti Sales Pierre Claudy Carrier - email@example.com
- CCPACK CCXpress Service: Kelly Edouard Thales - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCS Miami: email@example.com