Current PAP News:
By using our services, you agree to our terms and conditions listed on the back of the Bill of Lading for FCL and or LCL, which is a limited liability per carrier.
01/19/2024 - Marine Ocean Insurance covers your goods from door to port, and container transit to destination agent or your door if FCL. It does not cover destination agent location, nor your location if FCL is delivered to your door. An Annual Open Cargo Insurance may be customized by you to cover you from transit shipper to your hands at destination for all your year-round shipping needs, saving you time and money. You can customize your coverage subject to rates per liability chosen by you. If you do not buy cargo insurance, you have accepted the risk of cargo damage or loss. Ask us for cargo insurance and protect your cargo before shipping.
12/24/2023 - CCS Haiti over the holiday experienced a warehouse fire in one of the sections of the warehouse. The source of the fire is still under investigation. Thankfully, our office, and staff are operational and open for business. What happens next is that clearance and pick up of LCL cargo will be at CPS 8, located on Airport Road. CCS Haiti traffic coordinator will contact you for clearance formalities. The port area continues to be not secured.
08/01/2023 - The port areas in Haiti continue to be "not secured." Insuring your cargo with purchased insurance by you before shipping only covers from Door to Port. CCS Haiti evaluates the day-to-day, risk of elimination of events, that may unfold sporadically before transporting a container from the port to our location or to a consignee door. This day-to-day risk of elimination creates a clearance delay of 15 days or even more depending on the risk, and or civil unrest. Should you need urgent cargo transport, please consult our air rates at firstname.lastname@example.org. CCS Miami and CCS Haiti are separate entities. For FCL and LCL please refer to the back of a Bill of Lading for terms and conditions port to door. We will continue to revise current Haiti news as we receive it, to keep you informed.
CCS thanks you for your continued support, as we hope and pray for a peaceful resolution for Haiti.
Easy tips to remember before placing your next online order:
- Make sure our delivery address has been updated to: Votre Nom/Consignee Name
- 8900 NW 35th Lane Ste 140CCS Doral, FL 33172
- All cargo must arrive packaged for EXPORT.
- CCS Miami and CCS Haiti do not open cargo to search for documentation, nor verify that cargo is in working order without damages from transportation road carriers drop shipping to us for you.
- All cargo is photographed, measured, and weighed upon arrival at CCS Miami.
- If the box has physical damage on the outside, we will notify you with a photograph. Amazon and or eBay do not pack for EXPORT. If you export from a vendor who did not pack for EXPORT, you may request export packaging at an additional cost to you.
Documents needed for Export are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice, or sales receipt dated, with an invoice number per Haiti Customs.
- Consignee full information, name, address, email, and telephone number per Haiti Customs.
- Packing List by item, if used, each used item must be described as Used and given a face value, per Haiti Customs.
- Donated or Donations hold a value for customs clearance, if you do not insure, or declare the value before shipping, we are not responsible for delays at Customs and or duties assessed by Customs for failure to provide before shipping declared value.
Fragile Purchases for Export:
- Fragile for Export requires additional cost, some shippers offer it, and some do not.
- If your item is fragile such as but not limited to glass, porcelain, ceramic, aluminum, compressed wood particles, or plastic, and cannot bear weight on top for EXPORT, it is your responsibility to request fragile packaging at an additional cost to you, if not provided by the shipper.
- CCS Miami and or CCS Haiti will not be responsible for fragile content undeclared, and or not packaged for EXPORT.
- Hazardous Cargo must arrive at our warehouses with an MSDS - Material Safety Data Sheet, per OSHA regulations in the US.
- Hazardous Cargo is subject to an IMO documentation fee, plus a liner hazmat fee to be paid by you.
- Some everyday products, like electronic cigarettes and aerosol spray starch, can be dangerous when transported on an aircraft and or containers overseas. Changes in temperature or pressure can cause some items to leak, generate toxic fumes or start a fire. Carriage of prohibited items may result in fines or in certain cases imprisonment. By using this service, you agree and ensure that there are no forbidden hazardous materials in your cargo undeclared like Lithium batteries, Explosives, Aerosol, Flammables, Oxidizers, Toxins, Radioactive, Corrosives, E-cigarettes, Spa products, beauty supplies, paint, acetone, bonding, adhesives of any kind liquid in a bottle of any kind that may be hazardous
Used and Returns:
- Under Uniform Commercial Code section 2-316, an as-is sold clause releases the seller from responsibility for the quality of the item for sale.
- CCS Miami and CCS Haiti do not open cargo to verify that the cargo is in working order. CCS Miami and CCS Haiti will not be held liable for used as-in-condition sales, or any content inside thereof.
Returns to Shipper/Seller:
- Are subject to additional shipping costs paid by you at the destination heading Northbound.
CCS Miami FL USA Delivery Address COMPASS FREIGHT:
Votre nom/Your name/Consignee Name
8900 NW 35th LANE, SUITE 140 CCS
DORAL, FL 33172
*Full Truck Load Deliveries must be scheduled before arrival Call: 305-552-5212
Please allow 15-20 Haiti Customs business days, excluding Sundays, holidays, and sporadic civil unrest for your cargo to be cleared. CCS HT is not liable for delays, acts of God, act of war, theft by vandalism, or fire to cargo stored at bonded warehouse. All cargo is subject to destination fees.
- If you are shipping to a Business in Haiti, the business must have an active Quitas (Corporate Taxes Paid)
- If you are shipping to an Individual, the individual must have a Matricul Fiscal ( Haitian ID) and a Valid Haitian Driver's license with a NIF number (our equivalent to a Social Security)
- If you are shipping to a franchise, you will need to verify the franchise status: email@example.com
- CCS HT Traffic Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCS HT Inside Sales: email@example.com
- CCS HT Warehousing/Agency Representation/Sales PVC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCXpress CCPack Customer Service: email@example.com
- CCS HT North Bound traffic: firstname.lastname@example.org